Once again we are staying on top of technology to meet your service and alignment needs. Eccles Auto Service now has the latest technology available to align your new or older vehicles. The Hunter WA473-CM is designed to check the mechanical and electronic functions of your vehicles steering.
This wheel aligner uses four precision cameras to measure the position and orientation of targets mounted to each wheel using Hunter’s patented QuickGrip™ adaptors. QuickGrip adaptors feature spring-loaded arms that grip the tire, eliminating metal-to-metal contact and subsequent rim damage.
Top 10 Reasons to Get a Wheel Alignment:
- New tires. If you're getting new tires installed or if they've already been installed, a wheel alignment and balancing prevents them from wearing unevenly.
- Uneven tire wear. If you're visibly checking for and noticing this, your tires' lifespan is suffering! Bring your car in right away for a checkup.
- The steering wheel feels off-center or unbalanced. Pay close attention to how driving feels, and look out for numbers 4 and 5 below.
- Your vehicle pulls or steers left or right. You should always have full control over your vehicle.
- While driving your vehicle drifts or tracks in one direction. Driving with your wheel in the neutral, centered position should make you track straight as an arrow, not tracking to either side.
- You feel unusual handling or vibration. You know your car well, so if it's doing something differently, help it out and take it in for inspection.
- The vehicle made hard contact with a curb or pothole. This can throw off your alignment pretty easily. So can rough roads like gravel roads.
- Worn suspension. If a little bump in the road jolts your car more than usual, this is a sign of worn suspension. And worn suspension might lead to wheel misalignment.
- As part of your routine seasonal service.
- Canadian winters. Bad roads can wreak havoc on wheel alignment and suspension. (You probably already knew that.)