We are keeping those who have to travel on the road and safe.
At Eccles Automotive, the health and safety of our customers and staff are of the utmost importance. We've taken great care to ensure this by following strict protocols.
We are following all the necessary precautions:
- We are allowing one customer in the office at a time. There is a heated shelter out front to wait in.
- We have signage on the Front Door Entry advising Customers that feeling unwell with symptoms such as cough, runny nose, fever, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea should NOT enter the premises and they should contact the Public Health Department and Family Doctor
- We will also ask before booking appointments
- Our office door will be locked and opened to allow for one person at a time
- All surfaces including door handles, counters and public areas are being sanitized regularly
- We have temporarily removed the waiting area
- Hand Sanitizer is on the front counters for all customers and employees
- You can pay over phone or etransfer
- We will have terminals in the building which will be sanitized frequently but no cash will be accepted
- We are asking clients to wipe keys before dropping in secured lockbox
- The bathrooms are closed
- We have one dedicated staff member disinfecting all vehicles coming into the bays
- His duty is to have all the common touching areas wiped down from door handles to the steering wheel and radio knobs
- All keys are disinfected
- All technicians are wearing gloves and vehicle is wiped down again after it is parked
- All parts delivered will come into a designated drop off area away from the public
- We have temporarily restricted our hours to 8 to 5 Monday to Friday
- We are asking clients to be patient as we follow all the necessary steps to keep them safe
- We also ask they take every precaution to keep us safe