“Serving society with superior quality” – Shojiro Ishibashi, Founder
The Bridgestone Corporation became the world’s largest tire and rubber company all the way back in 1988 when Bridgestone purchased and merged with Firestone Tire & Rubber Company for $2.6 billion. Today, Bridgestone controls 52 production facilities and more than 50,000 employees throughout the Americas. As a world leader in tire technology, Bridgestone is committed to providing outstanding customer service and remaining active in its corporate social responsibilities. Bridgestone carries a variety of tires suitable for any weather and/or road conditions. There are six main Bridgestone tire brands:
- Potenza – This tire is specific for performance. Great for sports cars, the Potenza tires deliver better control, responsiveness, and improved handling allowing the driver to take precise sharp turns. The Potenza tires are made to perform effectively in both dry and wet conditions.
- Driveguard – Need peace of mind while you drive? Look no further! The Driveguard tires can continue to drive for an additional 80km after a flat to assure you get to a safe place! This premium all-season touring tire offers a quiet ride with a great handle and is available for crossovers, minivans, sedans, coupes and wagons!
- Turanza – The Turanza tires guarantee you the most comfortable and quietest ride. These tires absorb road noise and offer a smooth peacefully quiet ride in both wet and dry road conditions during all seasons.
- Ecopia – The Ecopia tires are designed to make your car more fuel-efficient with less rolling resistance. These tires deliver long wear life and they perform during all seasons.
- Dueler – These tough and powerful Dueler tires offer off-road traction and are meant for SUV, Truck, or CUV drivers to easily drive on any challenging terrain. While driving on the highway, these tires offer a quiet and comfortable ride. They’re also considered fuel efficient, ready for wet and dry road conditions, and they can perform all year round.
- Blizzak – The Blizzak is Bridgestone’s winter tire. The Blizzak bites into the snow and ice providing traction and giving the driver full control in the worst road conditions. In snow, ice, or slush the Blizzak provides grip and control for all vehicles and vehicle types.
Eccles Auto Service is a proud partner of Bridgestone Tires, the biggest tire and rubber Company in the world! For more information about Bridgestone and their products and services visit www.bridgestonetire.ca