Audi Service “Vorsprung durch Technik”—Progress Through Technology with Eccles Auto Service
Audi manufacturers recommend scheduling your first service after 15,000km of driving, and regular upkeep is essential thereafter to protect your investment, reduce service costs, and maintain your vehicle’s exceptional performance.
Fortunately, finding qualified Audi service centers has never been easier for drivers in Waterdown, ON. For nearly 40 years, Eccles Auto Service has helped Audi drivers protect their investment and save on upkeep, and we can do the same for you.
We offer a complete suite of Audi repair, maintenance, and part-replacement services, including:
- Audi AC repair
- Audi diagnostics testing
- Audi filter services
- Audi headlight restoration
- Audi preventative maintenance
- Audi road force balancing
- Audi rust control
- Audi tire rotations and balancing
- Audi wheel alignment, and more
In this way, we save Audi drivers time and money, and create more opportunities for bundling discounts.
Read on to learn why Waterdown drivers trust our team to keep their Audis running like new, or call (905)-627-3355 to book a free consultation at an Audi service center near you.
Protect your investment: Why choose our Audi service center in Waterdown, ON?
Celebrated for their sleek style, premier performance, and sophisticated on-board technologies, it is no surprise that Audi’s are some of the most expensive luxury vehicles on the market.
To protect your investment, and save you time and money, our Audi service center offers:
- Exceptional service from certified Audi technicians—Our team is expertly trained, certified, and equipped with Audi-authorized tools to restore your vehicle to its factory specifications, no matter what problems arise on the road. But don’t take our word for it—the quality of our service is borne out by nearly 40 years of Audi success stories, dozens of glowing customer reviews, and multiple awards.
- Genuine Audi parts—Your Audi is engineered with uncompromising quality and precision. In order to keep it running at its full potential, you need genuine Audi parts, crafted to adhere to series specifications for vehicle weight, aerodynamics, and on-board features, and you’ll find everything you need at our Audi service center.
- Audi warranty protection—Our authorized Audi technicians can help you maintain your warranty coverage with certified repair and maintenance services, scheduled according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- COVID-safe Audi repair service—We offer contactless booking, full cleaning and disinfecting of all vehicles, keys, and common touchpoints, and our mechanics continue to use PPE and practice social distancing to help slow the spread in Waterdown, ON.
- Convenient location—Our Audi service center is located at 121 King Street West, Dundas, ON.
Get a free quote from an Audi mechanic near me in Waterdown, ON
Since 1984, our Audi service center has helped drivers protect their investment throughout Waterdown and all the surrounding localities, including the communities of Dundas, Ancaster, Flamborough, Burlington, and the Greater Hamilton Area.
To book a free consultation with a certified Audi mechanic near you, you can:
- Call (905)-627-3355
- Use our online contact form to request a callback at your convenience
- Drop by our Audi service center at 121 King Street West, Dundas, ON