Eccles Auto Service — Mercedes Benz
Mercedes-Benz manufacturers believe in providing the Best or Nothing, which is exactly how we approach every service at our Mercedes Benz repair shop.
Read on to learn how we’re bringing Stoney Creek drivers the very best with award-winning repairs and maintenance, and genuine OEM Mercedes parts, or call (905)-627-3355 to get a free quote from our Mercedes repair shop straight away.
The Best or Nothing: One-stop Mercedes service center in Stoney Creek, ON
For more than 30 years, Eccles Auto Service has been committed to providing quality service and one-stop shop convenience that exemplifies the Mercedes Benz motto: the Best or Nothing! We live this motto when servicing your luxury car.
To that end, we offer:
- Award-winning Mercedes Benz technicians. Our expert technicians have been recognized, both in Stoney Creek and on the national stage, for exemplary service, having earned the title of AC Delco Technician of the Millennium and Canada’s Garage of the Year. And though we take pride in our 30+ year history of success, we’re always looking to the future, staying on the cutting edge of Mercedes service and repairs with advanced and ongoing training and development.
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts. Built for a precise fit and high performance on the road, Mercedes-Benz OEM parts are critical for keeping your vehicle in shape, and we carry them all at our Mercedes service center.
- Full suite of maintenance and repair services—Mercedes Service A and Service B. Mercedes Benz recommends “Service A” (oil change, AdBlue fluid replenishment, remote key battery replacement, cabin dust filter replacement, fluid level checks and correction, wiper/washer system upkeep, brake component inspection, tire condition/inflation checks and correction, and maintenance indicator resets) after approximately 20,000km or 1 year of driving—whichever comes first.“Service B” (oil change, tire rotation, cabin filter replacement, suspension system checks, seat belt/buckle inspections, poly belt checks, and headlamp setting checks) is recommended after approximately 40,000km of driving or 1 year after the previous service.Whatever you need, we do it all under one roof at our Mercedes service center, so you can check off your entire maintenance to-do list with a single stop.
- Easy online booking. Just fill out our quick-and-easy online contact form to request a callback and book your service at our Mercedes service center in Stoney Creek, ON.
Get a free quote from a Mercedes repair shop in Stoney Creek, ON
To get a free quote from our Mercedes repair shop, you can:
- Call (905)-627-3355 to speak directly with a representative from our Mercedes repair shop
- Book an appointment online using our quick-and-easy contact form
- Drop by our Mercedes repair shop at 121 King Street West, Dundas, ON