Shop Smart: Beginner’s Guide To Auto AC Repair Near Me
When your car AC stops working, cabin temperatures shoot up, and ride quality plummets. Even with cushy seats, premium suspension parts, and smooth-riding tires, you’re in for an uncomfortable experience, as your vehicle starts to feel more like a convection oven than a car.
But long before they fail, faulty air conditioning systems create other cause for concern. Semi-functional systems must work much harder, which can reduce fuel efficiency by as much as 20%, according to research by the Government of Canada, and dirty air filters can increase your risks of sinus infection, respiratory problems, and getting sick.
But don’t sweat it—if you suspect your AC is on its last legs, Eccles Auto Service is here to help, and every service is guaranteed to keep your cool through the summer.
Read on to learn when to book an AC repair service and find out why so many Dundas drivers choose our team to help them beat the heat, or call (905)-627-3355 to speak directly with an AC auto repair specialist near you.
Auto AC Repair Near Me: 5 Signs It’s Time To Book An Appointment
“When should I book an auto AC repair near me?”
Start by watching for the following 5 signs:
- Inconsistent cooling
- Weak air flow
- Strange noises (e.g., rattling sounds) when you turn on the A/C
- Foul odors emanating from your A/C vents
- Water stains or leaks inside your vehicle
If you’ve spotted any of these warning signs, get in touch with our auto AC repair experts to book a free inspection and diagnostics test so we can pinpoint the problem and recommend a cost-effective fix. We work with all vehicle types, including newer vehicles, as well as older models that use R-134a refrigerants.
Our AC repair process includes:
- Outlet temperature checks
- System pressure checks
- Visual inspections of the A/C system
- Condenser fan checks
- Blower motor operation checks
- Cabin air filter checks
- UV dye fills to detect small AC leaks
- Full AC repair, maintenance, and part replacement
Auto AC Repair Near Me: Why Choose Eccles Auto Service?
These are just a few of the reasons why Dundas drivers choose Eccles Auto Service to keep their air conditioning systems in shape:
- Superior auto AC repair, thanks to our enduring commitment to continuing education, exceptional workmanship, and quality parts.
- Guaranteed AC repairs—Our maintenance inspection comes with the guarantee that your A/C will work for the remainder of the current hot season. If it stops working, one of our certified mechanics will diagnose the problem at no charge.
- Fair prices—Call today and get your auto AC repair service for as little as $120.
- Convenient location at 121 King Street West, Dundas, ON.
- Award-winning customer service from Canada’s Garage of the Year
- A history of AC repair success created from nearly 40 years in business and dozens of glowing customer reviews
- We work with all vehicles and car AC systems, including newer designs that use R1234yf refrigerant, and older models that use R-134a refrigerant.
- One-stop shop convenience—Alongside our AC repair, we offer plenty of other repair and maintenance services, so you can take care of all your summer upkeep with a single visit.
Get A Free Quote On Auto AC Repair Near Me In Dundas, ON
Call (905)-627-3355 or fill out our quick-and-easy contact form to request a callback at your convenience.